Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Set

Here is a screenshot of what Stila posted on their instagram. The dark plum/brown color is Ricco, the nude is called Baci, and the Red is called Beso. I ordered the set online through Ulta because the shipping was free after I added a $1 donation for breast cancer (I don't know if that promotion is still running). The total came out around $22-24 which isn't bad figuring the full size of one color lipstick is $22! I honestly can't justify paying that much for one liquid lipstick so I thought this would be a great way to test out the colors and the formula.

So for the price range I was thinking there was going to be more product but in actuality these tubes are quite small. A little under 1 full oz of product!

With packaging the whole thing is a little smaller than my mac mousepad for reference.

Overall the red and plum/brown are gorgeous colors and my first impression of the nude is not good. The nude may be just too light for my skin tone which is disappointing. The formula is like a mousse like constancy which doesn't feel drying on the lips. It fades nicely but does feel dry on the lips as the day goes by.

I wish companies would almost make 2 sets of holiday sets that include darker wearable nudes for deeper skin tones. That way you could choose the set that would best suit your skin tone! (just a thought here)

No comments:

Post a Comment