Friday, October 9, 2015

Stila Eternal Love Liquid Lipstick Baci

So originally my thoughts on the nude (Baci) of this collection was I Hate IT. I saw it in the packaging before I even swatched it in my hand and instantly thought, "oh great another nude that will make me look like I'm dead." I swatched it and it conformed my suspicions.



Yet this is what I got when I decided to put in some actual effort into my makeup look. I have a clear gloss on top and I think that's the best why to rock it with my skin tone. Overall the eye look has to be more dramatic (think smokey and dark purples/browns/black) in order for some balance. I do have bronzer and blush on but the camera didn't pick it up. Let me know if you think this liquid lipstick works on my skintone and let me know if it works for you.



******UPDATE******
I decided to test this formula out in the pool! Like I explained in one of my recent posts I'm a WSI or simply just a swimming instructor. I work Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Since I get in the pool wayyyyy after my day has started Tuesday and Thursday I tend to have makeup on while teaching lessons. Which may seem scary as I do but my face in the water ALOT, but after surviving working 8hrs in the pool each day over the summer I've found eyeshadows that work on my lids and as eyeliner, mascaras, and foundation (BB creme) that 100% work and last throughout the lessons. 

However I'm always hesitant to try out lip products in the pool because I never know if they will slide right off my face and get all over my chin/other parts of my face….which would be super embarrassing! For a 3hr work day I put on two layers of Baci and then put on a clear gloss and to my surprise it stayed on, didn't crumble, and there wasn't even a white line on the inside of my mouth. The only thing that was missing was the gloss but it looked great without it! 

I think I'm liking this liquid lipstick thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment