Friday, June 29, 2018

Makeup Declutter Part 1/3

I've moved around some of my makeup drawers lately and I've found a lot of products that are too old, don't work well, or are no longer products I would use. 

I am doing a declutter in three parts. Here is what I'm getting rid of part 1:


  1. KleanColor VIBE rant Duo Eyeliner in Yellow-Vibe
    • I am getting rid of this because both ends (stick and liquid) do not have enough pigmentation to show up on my lids. The liquid also dries to a crunchy flaky mess that I don't want on my eyes.
  2. PUR Mineral Glow
    • Actually really loved this product. This is more like a bronzer with some shimmer. I am getting rid of this because it's over 5 years old.
  3. Revlon Transforming Effects Nail Polish in 785 Matte Pearl Glaze
    • In the bottle this looks like a really cool shade that could transform other colors. In actuality this really does nothing and shows up as a cheap purple shade.
  4. L.A. Colors Color Last Nail Polish in CNP5 Love
    • I wanted to love this shade. I have been on the hunt for a good cheap baby pink for my nails but this product for HORRIBLE. This formula from L.A. Colors works as a two step non-led/uv curing gel finish. I have used one other shade with the top coat from this line and LOVED the application, shade, wear time, etc. However, I could not get this shade to even dry. I waited the longest amounts of time before attempting to do a second coat on this extremely sheer formula and my nails just looked like goop. No matter what  I did my nails would not dry down. I don't think all shades are horrible but I'd be weary about picking up this shade.


What products are you getting rid of and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment