Friday, June 22, 2018

Dollar Tree Nail Haul 6/22/18 Kiss Gel Nails

Wow I have been waiting for new shades of this Nail polish formula to be sent to the Dollar Tree so I could pick them up.

Here are the shades I picked up from the Kiss Gel Strong line that was available at my Dollar Tree. There were several other shades but these were the ones I was most excited about.

From Left to Right: Pacific Dawn, Mint Sky, Tan, Summer Rain, Sky Violet, and Coral.



I was first introduced to this formula by picking up these two shades:


On the left is Plus One and the green one is named Dress-Y

The formula is smooth and went on well plus it didn't have a long dry down time. These polishes work well with the Salon Perfect Pluming Gel Gel Effect Top Coat that is a non UV/LED curing top coat. Plus this top coat can be found at Walmart for $3.98!!

For $1 these polishes are a great find. Let me know which shades you want to or have already picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment