Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Project Pan 2018 - Eyeshadow Palette Number One

I am doing a Project Pan of 18 products for 2018. My goal is to either use up some of these products completely or to just hit pan. 

In my collection I only have three eyeshadow palettes (I just bought another one online during the Bh Cosmetics sale -so I will have four soon). I want to make sure I am using the makeup I have in a reasonable amount of time and not letting what I currently have expire.

This palette is fairly new to me as I just bought it this year. I am not worried about this product expiring but I would like to hit pan in a few more shades as well as use up some entirely. 

The Makeup Revolution SophX Ultra 24 Eyeshadow Palette is GORGEOUS. The first time I saw it in her youtube video I was like YES I can see so many looks and possibilities and for once I am inspired. These eyeshadows are crazy pigmented and are a dream to blend. You also get a nice mix of neutrals and color. 

Unfortunately my palette broke off at the hinges when I took it on a trip to Chicago but all the eyeshadows are still in place.



You can see my pan progress already and some dips in several other shades.



My goal by the end of December is to accomplish the following:

  • Use up Pancakes 
  • Use up Cuppa Tea
  • Use up Tiramisu
  • Hit pan in Iced Coffee
  • Hit pan in Pug
  • Hit pan in Pumpkin
  • Hit pan in Mug Cake or Rosewood
  • Hit pan in either Grow Old, Sparks Fly, or Smokey Bronze
I am counting this product as just one project even though I have several goals I want to accomplish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment