Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fourth of July Nail Art

Here's how I did my nails for the Fourth of July this year! This is super quick and simple and only uses three polishes plus a top coat. All I did was alternate the colors on my fingers, making sure that both middle fingers were the silver holo glitter.





RED - Essie - Shade ??? (I let my mom borrow it to paint her nails so I'll have to update with the shade later)

  • I think this is the most flattering red for my skin tone. This is more of a brick red.


WHITE - Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in Rainbow Prisms

  • This polish is a beautiful holo chunky silver. I like this formula because the base dries down quick making the two coat application fast.


BLUE - ORLY Lacquer in High on Hope

  • This blue has gorgeous small copper shimmer in it that gives added dimension and shine to the polish. This needs two coats as the first one is quite sheer. I forgot I had this polish but I'm glad I found it for this mani.

Anyone do any fun nail art for the Fourth of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment