Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Matt Matt Matt Lipstick Essence Cosmetics

21 days of Beauty and a $100 gift card to Ulta from Bae :* for my birthday and I stopped into Ulta this week (already three times and it's just Wednesday) 

First I wanted to pick up some Buxom Lip Cremes since there were only $10 dollars today instead of the regular price $22. The color selection was mostly sold out of the cremes I wanted but I did manage to pick up one color and I will swatch it in a different post.

I wanted to create this one because I saw these awesome looking lipsticks the other day and was wishing they had a nude/normal shade range....
Vibrant Shock Lipsticks: https://essencemakeup.com/products/vibrant-shock-lipsticks


Well I found that normal shade range today and picked up a few shades!! They were only $3.99 and it was buy one get one 50% in store at Ulta so I couldn't pass it up.
These are called  Matt Matt Matt Lipstick: http://www.ulta.com/matt-matt-matt-lipstick?productId=xlsImpprod15131005



It's a lot easier to tell the shades on the Essence website than the Ulta website. The plus side is there are testers in store at Ulta that you can swatch. https://essencemakeup.com/products/matt-matt-matt-lipstick

I swatched these on my hand before buying and then as soon as I got home. Currently wearing 02 (not pictured above) and I love the formula. There is a smell to them, but to me it smells like some sort of candy. These are pigmented/opaque and the packaging is pretty decent for $3.99.

I'll be posting later with both hand and lip swatches so be on the lookout :D

No comments:

Post a Comment