Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - 03 Wow Effect

Here is what the shade 03 Wow Effect looks like in the tube and on my lips.

 

At first I wasn't 100% on board with this shade simply because I didn't think pink looks good on my lips. After a few times wearing this shade I fell in love. It's really easy to wear every day with just about every makeup look and outfit! It also suits my skin tone to even if I tan I will still be able to wear this shade! #score

Overall the formula is great! It has a "Matt" finish but doesn't leave your lips dry and cracked. This is still a lipstick so don't expect there to be no transfer...there will still be small amounts of transfer that occurs on items (cups, boyfriends, etc.)

Here is what this color looks like on the Essence website:

https://essencemakeup.com/products/matt-matt-matt-lipstick

Have you found your favorite shade yet?

2 comments:

  1. I really like this shade as well!! Does it look good with a gloss too? or do you prefer it to be lol "Matt"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really into the Matt look right now so I perfer it without gloss. If I am on the more tan shade I tend to put on a darker richer pink gloss to make it mix better with my darker skin tone. I hope that helps! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete