Wednesday, March 22, 2017

21 Days of Beauty 2017

Woops I did it again...went into Ulta and spent money oh baby baby

Like I said in my Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick post, I bought a Buxom full-on Lip Creme today because it was only $10 instead of $20 thanks to the 21 days of Beauty campaign Ulta is currently running. A lot and I mean A LOT of shades were sold out, especially the nude shades. These shades were also sold out online! After going to a second Ulta, I managed to score the shade in Rose Julep. This shade looks like a muted pink, not quite a mauve color but it's not a flaming hot pink either. It is a wearable everyday pink. On the website it is described as "pink punch."

http://www.ulta.com/full-on-lip-cream?productId=xlsImpprod13631033


Here is the natural pigmentation of my lips before I swatch shade Rose Julep


This is what the product looks like on my lips. Just gives it a healthy touch of pink :)

Next year I will probably be the first one in the store so I can get my hands on the shades I actually wanted. This shade was a pleasant surprise and I'm glad I was able to pick up an everyday color to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment