Thursday, March 30, 2017

Essence Matt Matt Matt Lipstick - 06 Kiss Me If You Can

Here is what the shade 06 Kiss Me If You Can looks like in the tube and on my lips.


I am IN LOVE with this red. It's not often you find an absolute stunning red lipstick from a drugstore brand...but this is definitely one of them! If you are a fan of reds you need to pick this up ASAP!


Overall the formula is great! It has a "Matt" finish but doesn't leave your lips dry and cracked. This is still a lipstick so don't expect there to be no transfer...there will still be small amounts of transfer that occurs on items. Since this is a very pigmented red expect more transfer than the lighter shades. I would recommend using this with a lip liner in a similar color or a translucent lip liner. I didn't bother with a lip linger for this swatch and I was still able to get crisp lines but for long wear it's better to be safe than sorry.

Here is what this shade looks like on the Essence website:
https://essencemakeup.com/products/matt-matt-matt-lipstick


Reminder I purchased these shades at Ulta so I could test swatch on the back of my hand and use a coupon that allowed me to purchase 5 for under $13!

1 comment:

  1. What's your favorite shade in the matt matt matt collection?

    ReplyDelete