Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Prep Halloween 2013


 My favorite holiday is Halloween! Hands down my favorite time of year! I love love love love love love everything about the halloween season :D So I take my makeup pretty seriously for halloween which usually makes me try out makeup looks several days in advance and then a final preview the night before halloween. I try to incorporate glitter into my halloween looks every year so this is what I came up for my "final preview." I had a really hard time deciding whether to do a "green witch" or "purple witch" look. Since purple is my favorite color I chose to stick with purple and make the magic happen!

 For all my glitter application I used normal body glitter and eyelash adhesive as the binding agent. I drew the pattern of where I wanted to glitter using a q-tip and the eyelash adhesive, then I patted on the glitter with an old eyeshadow brush that I use specifically for glitter.
 I used the same process mentioned above to create the design on my leg. I was trying to go for a branch (like tree branches) and swirl type look. Last minute I added the heart at the top of the design to try and sweeten up the look.



 These two pictures help you get a closer look at the glitter on my leg :)

Hope you guys like my preview look :)






No comments:

Post a Comment