Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

So here is the final look I came up with :) Super cute yet fierce purple witch coming at ya! I had a Halloween party/fundraiser to go to so I figured a little black dress (LBD) was more than fitting for the occasion. I have this wonderful re-sale clothing store by my house in TX, that supports battered women and I like to shop there all the time. Not only am I supporting what they stand for but I am also getting great deals on clothing that is in near perfect condition. The dress that I wore for this event is velvet and has shiny diamond like accessories around the collar (front and back). It was the perfect length that fell right above the knee. It was form fitting and yet I felt comfortable the whole night and didn't worry about being uncomfortable after I ate. My witch hat is something my mom has collected over the years (I currently have 9 witch hats….yeah do you see a trend here). My earrings and rings are from a $1 jewelry store here in Oklahoma.


Ok so here I tried to give you the most fierce head shots I took. I honestly just really love how the makeup turned out and the face glitter looks so perfect and mystical and not at all trashy!! and dang look at those purple lips!! Those lips too soooooo much work but were so worth it in the end!

so this is what the dress looks like. Don't mind the messy room..I was too concerned about making this look like perfection to clean.

And after the night was done, I really didn't want to take any of my make-up off or the glitter. Let's face it, if I could wear make-up like this everyday I would!!!

Hope you guys liked my look, I will make a post on what products I used later :D

Thanks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment