Friday, April 13, 2018

Maybelline FitMe Dewy Foundation

I received two products from Influenster to test out. The Maybelline FitMe Dewy Smooth Foundation and the Master Prime primer that is the Hydrate and Smooth base.  Here is a picture of both products:



Foundation/Primer:
The foundation is super lightweight and has decent amounts of coverage. I would say it starts off medium and it can be built up to have addition coverage without looking caky. I am someone who has very dry skin to the point where I have patches that are sporadically on my face that are very dry in comparison to other spots on my face, and my nose always has had some type of flaky appearance even after using other drugstore or high-end primers. Using both the hydrating primer (pictured) and the foundation I find that my uneven dry patches are non-existent, my whole  face looks flawless and radiant. Looking at my nose throughout the day there really is no more flaky patches or uneven skin coming through. This combo is lightweight that I wear it every single day, but I also feel confident using it when I know there is going to be a lot of picture moments. I have also tested it out by the pool and it doesn't melt off my face while catching a tan!


I did receive this products complimentary for testing but all my thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment