Friday, April 13, 2018

Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation

I received a foundation to try out from @Influenster and @MarcBeauty. The product is pictured down below:





Thoughts:

This product smells a little bit like sunscreen but I don't mind as it reminds me of summer. I have really dry skin so I wasn't expecting much from this product but I was pleasantly surprised. Using a hydrating primer and a slightly more damp than usual beauty blender the product went on smoothly without clinging to any dry patches. It lasts about 8+ hrs on my skin using a hydrating primer, no setting powder and a hydrating setting spray. SPF 25 and no flashback 🙌 this will be perfect when lounging around by the pool when it warms up! I'd say this is sheer to medium coverage and I wouldn't recommend trying to build it up as the layer underneath will slip around making the foundation look uneven. Honestly I was scared when I received the shade Y440 thinking I wasn't tan enough but this worked out perfectly and I'm excited to continue trying it out. My go to summer bb creme is one by Maybelline and so far I like both but I like how I don't have to worry about looking greasy or oily with this Shameless foundation. 
#SoShameless #complimentary #contest


Received this product complimentary for sampling, but all opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment