Sunday, February 2, 2014

ULTA Glitter Eye Top Coat

PUT A RING ON IT
Silver base with silver glitter.


FAIRY PRINCESS
Very pretty pink with green, blue, and silver glitter.

I bought these when Ulta had a buy 1 get 1 free on ulta products. They usually retail for $8. These are super glittery and perfect. Warning: there will be fallout but try spraying your brush with setting spray, then dip the brush into the glitter and then place on your eyelid. I personally use fairy princess a lot more because I do a lot of neutral browns and pinks for an everyday look.

It's a lot easier to deal with glitter that packed in a pan like this rather than loose glitter in a container. Loose glitter can get very messy VERY fast.
If you are going for a fast all over application, it may just be easier to use your fingertips rather than opting for a brush. I find it easier to control the saturation of glitter and the placement by using my ring finger or my pointer finger.

When working with glitter just take your time and have fun!!

These are also great to use during cheer competitions or for theater makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment