Sunday, February 16, 2014

Rimmel match Perfection Blush #002 Light/medium

I mentioned that I would update you guys on whether or not the Rimmel match perfection blush in #002 light/medium would show up on my skin tone. 
Refer to this post http://allaboutbabytigerlily.blogspot.com/2014/02/target-deals-21014.html 

Unfortunately NOTHING showed up, literally nothing! There was absolutely no trace of color, not even a white or pastel cast on my arm. I am usually against returning beauty products to the store after I have opened the packaging, however there is just nothing I can do to this product. If it was a foundation I could easily darken it up with some bronzer. However, this is a blush and I shouldn't have to "darken" or "change"the color of a blush. Therefore I will be returning it to Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment