Friday, May 18, 2018

Hogwarts Mystery - Year 2 - Duel Bill Weasley

Currently addicted to Hogwarts Mystery! I downloaded it last week and have played it every single day since.

I will be posting tips and tricks to get you through your years at Hogwarts. Some of these posts will have spoilers.


When it comes to dueling I really don't like to prolong the match. I like to try and anticipate the actions of my opponent and end it as soon as possible so the possibility of me winning does not decrease.

Here is a screenplay of my duel with Bill during my second year. This is the very first duel with Bill. I included the dialogue on what happened after the duel ended pause the video if you don't want to spoil anything.




I am not sure if there are multiple paths the computer chooses when you play so I am unsure if you will get the same exact results I have. Let me know if it went exactly the same.


But as you can see here is what happened:

1) I chose sneaky that beat his defensive stance
2) I chose defensive that beat his aggressive stance
3) I chose sneaky that beat his defensive stance

Are you all enjoying the game?


No comments:

Post a Comment