Sunday, March 23, 2014

Empties_January-Feburary

Hey guys,

Here are some empties that I used up from Janurary to mid Feburary

 Herbal Essences: Totally Twisted Curl Defining Mousse
Thoughts: I LOVE this stuff! Managing curly hair is hard to do and I find this mousse works really well! It makes my curls defined and really cute and cuts down on the frizz, and it smells really really nice!
Frizz-Ease: Smooth Start Hydrating Conditioner
Thoughts: This conditioner is on the pricer side. It works really well, I noticed that my hair seemed more hydrtated after I used it, and it worked well in cutting down on the frizz. My hair has been really dry lately.
Yes to Grapefruit: Daily Facial Scrub
Thoughts: I din't really like this facial scrub that much. Good thing it was a small trial size that was only a $1. I find that as a scrub it is decent, but it doesn't really do much to cleanse the face.
Bath & Body Works: Country Chic Shower Gel
Thoughts: This is one of my most favorite scents EVER! Not to mention I love the repackaging since sunflowers are my favorite type of flower :) I love every single one of their products and I have no complaints about their shower gels.

Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner
Thoughts: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. These are the tiny version because during the holiday season (December) Ulta had these in the 5 for $10 section and I had a $5 off coupon so essentially I got 5 of these for a $1 :) These work wonders for my hair, escpecially  because my hair is really dry sometimes :( I like to use these sparingly to detangile my hair.
Vidal Sassoon Color Infinity SHADE INTEGRITY Shampoo & Conditioner
Thoughts: I like to color my hair sometimes and I usually buy a shampoo and conditioner that is specially formulated to protect colored hair and to try and make it last longer. I felt that this did a really good job in protecting the color as well as keep my hair hydrated and not like straw like texture.
Assured Shower Bath Chamomile Body Powder
Thoughts: This is found at the Dollar Tree. I HATE sweating! I don't really smell when I sweat but I hate that sticky feeling that I get when I sweat. I use power every day in order to prevent sweat and that uncomfortable feeling. I have gone through many a bottle of body powder. This smell is fresh and nice. I put powder on right after I dry off from my shower, in-between my legs and my chest area.

No comments:

Post a Comment