Friday, June 7, 2013

Revlon Photoready BB Cream Medium

Alright so here are my thoughts on the Revlon Photoready BB Cream. This is my second tube so I do like this product a lot. I usually don't wear full foundation make-up just because I don't like that feeling of having a ton of product on my face. I am use to wearing mineral loose powder foundation when my face needs that extra pick me up. But during the summer time I highly recommend something light on your face that you really don't have to worry about. 

This product really does help even out skin tone issues. I saw a much more even complexion after I applied the product. It was easy to apply, and I didn't have to use a brush with it to create the perfect look.
 This is what the tube looks like, sorry mine looks dirty. You get 30 mL of product, and I would say this lasts me about 3-4 months before I need to buy another one or try out a new "foundation-like" product.

 Here is a thick layer of what the BB cream looks like. I got a little carried away here, so don't worry I wiped some off.
Here I rubbed the product in with my hands. You can kind of see where the product is.

The only problem I have: is that Revlon only has 3 shades, so if I get too dark I have to warm up the BB cream with some bronzer so my face looks like the rest of my body. 


No comments:

Post a Comment